Sales and Marketing
Closing date for applications 30th June 2017
Full Time Position based in our busy East London Studio. Starting ASAP.
We are looking for an proactive sales person who is enthusiastic, hardworking and talented to join our small friendly team. Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years experience in sales and wholesale and have a good understanding of the market.
Job responsibilities include:
- Looking after existing wholesale customers and building relationships with new contacts.
- Working on a new wholesale sales strategy.
- Working at International trade shows and instigating sales there and afterwards.
- Organising meetings at trade shows and at stores.
- Managing relationships with buyers and customers
- Create press releases
- Handle general press enquiries and press loans
- Help manage PR/marketing opportunities ‐ brand management in creative partnerships, collaborations, special events.
- Website merchandising
- Digital content creation
- Running of key influencer campaigns,
- Create, build, and send out wholesale and e‐commerce email campaigns using Mailchimp (competent Photoshop skills are preferred) and monitor effectiveness using reports.
- Maintain Facebook account ‐ daily updates and images, link blog content
- Set up and run small scale social advertising accounts.
Capabilities to drive sales
Strong organisation / communication skills
Strong copy writing skills
Working knowledge of all main social media platforms
How to apply
Using the subject line ‘Pr and Marketing’ please send your CV and a brief covering letter with salary expectations to email@example.com.
Due to the number of applications, regrettably, we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates. The studio is very busy, so we ask that applicants please refrain from phoning or dropping by!
Donna Wilson Studio Assistant East London, UK
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and energetic studio assistant. Based in East London, our studio specialises in designing and manufacturing homeware products and are supplying independent retailers in over 35 countries in premium mass market sectors. In addition, we collaborate and licence designs with leading high street brands. We are a small, friendly team with a global reach, both through our wholesale business and own retail website.
The role entails a variety of tasks around the studio and assisting the studio manager. This includes packing wholesale orders and web orders. General studio tasks will involve packaging products; boxing ceramics, labelling blankets, accessories etc. and ironing our knitted textiles. The applicant will need to have some knowledge in textiles.
The role also includes packing and sending out web orders.
How to apply
Using the subject line ‘Studio Assistant’ please send your CV and a brief covering letter with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the number of applications we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates. The studio is regrettably very busy, so we ask that applicants please refrain from phoning or dropping by!