We are looking for a bookkeeper to join our friendly team. Experience of Xero is essential, and experience of a stock management system is preferred – we use Dear Inventory. We are based in an open plan, creative space in Bethnal Green, East London. In addition to bookkeeping, applicants would also be responsible for various admin tasks such as booking in courier collections and deliveries.
- Entering wholesale orders on to the system and managing e-commerce invoices importing from the website.
- Booking in orders with couriers and updating relevant documentation – emailing final invoice, printing and attaching delivery note and commercial invoice where applicable.
- Processing supplier invoices through receipt bank.
- Bank reconciliations including petty cash.
- Chasing debtors.
- Quarterly VAT returns and EC Sales List submission to HMRC.
- Stock management, updating stock inventory system with movements in and out.
- Maintaining the wholesale price list and uploading new products per season on to the system.
- Running weekly reports as requested by the director and studio manager.
- Replying to customer emails regarding order/invoice queries.
- Managing annual leave calendar.
Bookkeeper Skills and Qualifications
- Recognised bookkeeping qualification preferred.
- Familiarity with Xero accounting and stock inventory systems.
- Ability to deal with complexity of different sales revenues.
- Adept at creating reports and analysing data.
- Data entry skills with high attention to detail.
- Discretion with confidential information.
24 hours per week, flexible hours, mornings preferred.
To apply, send a CV and covering letter, with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications – Monday 2nd July 2018.